PEMILIK BLOGGER

Saturday 22 September 2012

DEAR MOM & DAD ♥


dear mom and dad ,
there's no word to describe what you MEAN to me ,
there's are nothing that I can repay for what you've done to me ,
there's are no-one that could replace both of you ,
there's no-way to regret being your child ,
there's no imagination what i would be without you ,
i'm so sorry to make you sad and disappointed ,
i'm so sorry that i always spend your money ,
i'm so sorry that i am mad everytime
you don't let me do something that i want ,
i'm so sorry for everything that i can't remember one by one .

In the end , i just wanna say massive thank you and sorry ,
i have one promise for you ,
'i'll make you proud someday' .




child take a note : a lot of parents will do anything for their kid ,
except let them be themselve . 

I LOVE MY MOM & DAD , 
please be mine forever !




0 comments: